Archive for August, 2011
Bowser Propaganda via “6 Nerdy Recruitment Posters”
Two Days: Bodycount
Yeah, Madden 12 is
probably definitely the bigger release on Tuesday, but we at the Way of the Game don’t much like promoting $60 roster updates and perpetual badness. (Perhaps our opinions have colored our journalistic integrity? Perhaps we never bothered with journalistic integrity in the first place?) Anyway, the spiritual successor to Black is releasing on Tuesday, alongside the football juggernaut. Will you be picking up either this week?
Yes, we talk about Catherine again. No, we don’t spend a whole episode on it again.
Sam and Jonathan have both completed Catherine, one on each end of the spectrum. Jonathan has started Eternal Sonata, though he’s not very far through it. Sam has also been playing Bastion, and his love for the Narrator is complete. Alex got his grubby mitts on El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, and he compares it to a super model.
Then we get into headlines.
- GOP presidential candidate quoted Pokemon: The Movie 2000. Four times.
- MGS HD collection includes MGS3 ‘Subsistence’ worldwide, MGS1 code in Japan
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed for Xbox Live Subscription Double Billing
- XBLIG Title FortressCraft Sees $1.2 Million in Sales
- Fable: The Journey won’t have swords or guns due to lack of feedback