New week, new podcast. Let’s do this!
- Game Informer debuts a new game on their podcast. It sounds suspiciously similar to a WotG classic.
- Alex has one less reason to buy a PS3 now.
- The Liesure Suit Larry remake/reboot/upgrade/whatever has been successfully Kickstarted.
- Adam Sessler has left G4. One host is happy, one is disappointed, one has never heard of the man.
- Sam has one game this week, and plays coy ’til the end, so here’s a spoiler: it’s Mass Effect 3.
- Alex gives us the lowdown on the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta, and gripes about tutorials in Warhammer: Battle March.
- Jonathan breaks down why he didn’t enjoy Syndicate, why he really enjoyed BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, and why he’s looking forward to trying recipes from Gourmet Gaming.
Finally, we have a brief topic inspired by the announcement of the Arkham City Game of the Year edition. Are GotY editions good or bad? Are they simply enticing collections for people who weren’t interested the first time around, or are they a slap in the face to every early adopter?
Let us know what you think below! Next week, the future of the podcast!