Due to scheduling conflicts, the boys have only had a couple of days since Episode 102 was recorded, so game talk is light this week. That’s okay, though, because we’re bringing back the headlines!
What little gaming did we do? Alex tried to force himself through the Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood finally, and fails to make it past Hitman: Blood Money‘s tutorial. Jonathan picked up and started playing Space Marine, and found that the atmosphere is fantastic, but the difficult spikes are irritating. Sam, meanwhile, busts out a Skyrim dragon story, and talks up ODST with Brad and William Pall.
In the headlines this week, we’ve got protests, lawsuits, delays, leaks, and hacks.
- ESA Drops Support for PIPA, SOPA
- EA Invokes First Amendment Protection for Video Games in Trademark Dispute with Helicopter Maker
- XCOM FPA Pushed to 2013, Firaxis Strategy Reboot Still Set for 2012
- Max Payne 3 Pushed Back to May
- Windows Live Login Suggested as Xbox Live Security Flaw
- BioShock Infinite 1999 Mode for System Shock Fans
- Resident Evil 6 Logo, Release Date Leaked