(Reposting due to broken link to podcast)
We’ve got a headline show this week! But first, banter.
We put off talking about games ’til next week, because we’ve got a ton of stuff, and the Steam Sale was still going on, so who knows what all may have been purchased between recording and releasing. We do talk, though, about preparations for a topic show in Episode 33, which we want your participation in. Also, OnLive appears to have a plan to make money. (Shocking!)
- id Software’s Rage Leads Game Critics’ E3 Noms
- Junction Point taking the (mean) Mickey out of Epic Mickey
- Reggie confirms 2011 launch for 3DS on Fallon
- Alleged Kinect hardware specs claim two active player limit
- Retailer says Kinect pre-orders are “very low,” blames guessed-at price point
- Market Research Firm: Kinect (and Move) will have “negligible impact” on market
- Microsoft: Kinect Not For Core Gamers
- Introducing Hulu Plus: More wherever. More whenever. Than ever.
- Redbox Dabbles in Game Rentals
Bonus feature after the credits: Alex has an interview with American Idol winner, Jordin Sparks. The interview has nothing to do with gaming, it was just a “something interesting happened this week” event.