Happy Valentine’s Day everybody! Well, the week of V-day, anyway.
In “local” gaming news, Alex has beaten Assassin’s Creed 2 and started playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. Did he think the ending of AC2 was worth the thirty hours of gameplay? Has Batman gotten his bat-hooks into Alex? …. Maybe?
Alex has also been playing Solium Infernum, and Jonathan has been playing Blood Bowl, and we talk about that for a bit.
- The iPad has been announced, and the number of developers working on iPhone games has increased.
- Microsoft is shutting down Xbox Live support for original Xbox games on April 15.
- Sony’s making a lot of noise about charging for PSN.
- ESRB vs. Dead or Alive: A case of a company being TOO honest?
- FEAR THE SEX BOX! FEAR IT!
- Vinyl Fantasy 7: Gangsta Rap meets Game Music.