Sam gets welcomed to the ‘cast. Jonathan talks about Gen Con and Ex Illis, a game he didn’t have the opportunity to actually try out, but still has opinions on. Alex goes on and on about GameStop again. Then we get into headlines!
- Three Brothers Killed Over Xbox 360
- A bunch of game announcements and release dates that’ll take up too much space to link individually.
- Guard plays Plants vs. Zombies. Inmates play Run Away!
- Bow Wow Loses $100k to the Game in Madden Beatdown
- NCSoft sued for making games that are too addictive.
- PS3 Cracked via USB Dongle
- Australian iPhone Censorship, Developers Threaten Pullout
See ya next week for a headline that ballooned into its own topic!