Video game news has been exploding over the past few weeks, and so despite Sam’s absence, we’re bringing you a headline show this week.
Portal 2 is the big news for Alex and Jonathan’s gaming of the week, despite Mortal Kombat’s release. Jonathan gets all philosophical about Portal, while Alex just likes that GLaDOS calls Chell fat a lot. (That may not be fair to the views expressed in the episode.) Jonathan talks a bit about Minecraft, and tries to avoid arguing with Alex about Texas Heat and Full House Poker. He almost succeeds.
Our headlines are dominated by the PlayStation Network outage, with a little talk about new consoles, and a new religion.
- PlayStation Network Down for Fifth Day as Sony ‘Rebuilds’ from ‘Intrusion’ (Updated)
- Sony PlayStation Network Breached, 77 Million Users Private Data Stolen
- Sony sued for PlayStation Network data breach
- Press Release: Some PlayStation Network and Qriocity Services to be Available This Week
- Nintendo announces Wii successor for 2012
- It’s Official, The PSPgo Is Dead
- File-Sharers Await Official Recognition of New Religion
No game this week because, well, there are only two of us. Sam’ll be back in episode 68, as is NTG.
Until then, have fun!