Posts Tagged ‘Plants vs. Zombies’
Before we get into this episode’s headlines, we take a moment to talk about the games we’ve been playing. Jonathan picked up Halo: Reach. He’s neither disappointed nor thrilled with it. It’s pretty much exactly what you’d expect from a Halo game. He also played a little bit of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, and was really not impressed.
Alex talks about R.U.S.E., and no one is surprised. :-) Also on the list is Alan Wake, but Jonathan cruelly steps in and quashes that topic in favor of saving some suspense for the Three-Way Review that all the guys ought to be recording soonish.
Sam shares some thoughts on Alan Wake (which were quashed as well), Halo: Reach, and Plants vs. Zombies.
Then it’s into the headlines!
- DOW2 Retribution Ditches Games For Windows For Steamworks
- Tokyo Game Show!
- Steel Battalion goes from hundreds of buttons to no buttons
- Project Draco: We know nothing. Alex is intrigued. Jonathan predicts massive disappointment.
- Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD: I’ll be in my bunk.
- A new trailer for The Last Guardian: More bunk time.
- THE BIGGEST GAME OF TGS!
- APB bites the dust.
- Good Old Games’ shenanigans.
Until then, we’ve got Joe the Brother back this week! He’s here to drop his Top Ten on us.
Sam is also back, and we let him talk about a couple of games before jumping into Joe’s list. He gives thoughts on Resident Evil 5, Assassin’s Creed 1&2, Plants vs. Zombies, and anti-bear techniques in Wyoming.
Alex talks about R.U.S.E., of course. Jonathan is in school again, and thus playing nothing, again.
Joe and Sam are less than impressed with the ending of Mass Effect 2.
Then it’s Joe’s list! Thrills, chills, and exploded brains await! See ya next week.
Sam gets welcomed to the ‘cast. Jonathan talks about Gen Con and Ex Illis, a game he didn’t have the opportunity to actually try out, but still has opinions on. Alex goes on and on about GameStop again. Then we get into headlines!
- Three Brothers Killed Over Xbox 360
- A bunch of game announcements and release dates that’ll take up too much space to link individually.
- Guard plays Plants vs. Zombies. Inmates play Run Away!
- Bow Wow Loses $100k to the Game in Madden Beatdown
- NCSoft sued for making games that are too addictive.
- PS3 Cracked via USB Dongle
- Australian iPhone Censorship, Developers Threaten Pullout
See ya next week for a headline that ballooned into its own topic!