Despite Alex’s attempts, we avoid talking about Metal Gear V until we get through an entirely new section on the show.
You Might Wanna Know: (Stuff we just found out about, and maybe you want to know about too.)
- How Long to Beat: For those who need to know how much entertainment their dollar buys.
- Rain: Have we talked about Rain? Because games like this are why I’ll likely end up with a PS4.
- Spy Party: The paid beta has finally launched.
- State of Decay: Open-world zombie game with trust mechanics and permanent character death.
- Select Your Hero: Art!
- Konami’s Pre-E3 Not-Really-A-Press-Conference Online Streaming Event
- Kiefer Sutherland will be the voice of Snake in MGSV.
- Dracula is the main character of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 gets a new engine.
- And that’s it. Maybe there’ll be more at the Big 3′s conferences?
- Microsoft lays out all the information about how the XBone will work:
- You can lend your games to a friend. Once.
- You can give your games away. Once.
- You can only sell your games to approved retailers.
- Publishers get to make the decision if you even get to sell your game.
- The XBone has to validate your games daily if you’re at home.
- The XBone will validate your games hourly if you’re elsewhere.