Hello, peeps! Alex is somewhere in Ohio this week, so it’s just Jonathan and Sam on the mics for this episode. In honor of the news guy’s absence, we discuss news.
First though, Sam discusses Kingdom’s of Amalur, which he’s found to be intriguing, if a bit frustrating, and Mass Effect 3, which has succeeded in bringing out Hulk Sam. Jonathan picked Skyrim back up for an incredibly awkward honeymoon, and has also been playing Word Stack on his phone, wherein you take words and stack them.
- Microsoft drops the 360′s price to $99 (with a two-year contract).
- A different way to consider ME3′s ending.
- It’s a dream team of RPG greats, for an iOS game.
- Video games are actively preventing violence in Africa.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic loses 400,000 subscribers.
- Ubisoft enlists gamers in marketing effort with a promise of more marketing.
- Raptr sets up a reward program for doing what you’d do anyway.
Next week, one of the hosts has to eat crow early! I know I’m looking forward to it.